Over Q2 and Q3 of 2019 I have been working on a series of courses to cover the content required to pass exams DP-200 and DP-201 that once passed award the Azure Data Engineer Associate certification. I completed the final two courses and now the 11 part learning track is available. It will shortly be available as a learning path on both Pluralsight and Azure.com but wanted to link to all 10 courses and the order that I recommend you watch them in now. They are all free. You just need to sign up for a free Pluralsight account via https://www.pluralsight.com/partners/microsoft/azure.
- Design and Document Data Flows with Microsoft Azure
- Securing Microsoft Azure Data Access Endpoints
- Securing Access to Microsoft Azure Storage
- Securing Access to Microsoft Azure Databases
- Managing Data Security and Policy in Microsoft Azure
- Monitoring Microsoft Azure Data Storage
- Microsoft Azure Database Monitoring Playbook
- Monitoring Microsoft Azure Data Pipelines and Processing
- Microsoft Azure Alert Configuration Playbook
- Optimizing Microsoft Azure Data Solutions
- Implementing Data Continuity and Availability in Microsoft Azure
Note, I felt I should put my money where my mouth is so took both the exams yesterday back-to-back and pleased to say I passed them both (otherwise this would be a much sadder blog post) ;-). Also during the 45 minutes it took me to complete DP-200 there was a fire alarm test of my facility by the fire marshal and so the entire time I had a siren blaring and strobe light while trying to focus. That was fun. I felt like robin hood where he is trying to make the shot and everyone is distracting him 🙂 Also they shutdown the AC during the tests so it was 85 degrees.